Read! Bake! Create!
Welcome to Read! Bake! Create!
Here at RBC, the intent is to share the love of reading, baking, and creating. How will the sharing happen? Through various reviews and lists. Some of the reviews will be product reviews, while others are book reviews. The lists will include shopping hauls, gift guides, and themed book lists.
There will be at least 3 posts a week: Tuesday are Top Ten Tuesdays, Thursdays are all about the book tag, and Fridays are Foodie Fridays which are all food related posts.
Monthly Wrap-Ups are posted the first week of the month for the previous month. These wrap-ups will give a brief look at the books I read the previous month, and what I plan to read in the current month.
- Fun Foodie Holidays in OctoberOctober is full of fun foodie holidays! For example, October 4 is Cinnamon Bun Day and Taco Day. You can celebrate at breakfast and dinner!
- Bookish Would You Rather Questions: September 2021A collection of 9 bookish would you rather questions for September 2021, some of which are great for the spooky season!
- Autumn 2021 TBR: 10 Books I Hope to ReadAutumn 2021 TBR is a list of 10 books I hope to read in October and November. Genres include mysteries, contemporary, and a middle-grade retelling.
- Five Little Indians by Michelle Good: Book ReviewFacebookPinTweetLinkedIn Five Little Indians by Michelle Good offers an honest look at the struggles of many residential school survivors. First
- Ultimate Bisquick Cookbook: Book ReviewThe Ultimate Bisquick Cookbook showcases the versatility Bisquick is known for: pancakes and waffles (which have the recipes on the box) to pizza crust and dumplings!
Want to talk?
EMAIL: [email protected]